Monday, January 8, 2018

Phobia Project

 1. What is a Phobia?
A Phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

2. List and define 5 phobias.

 Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders
Bibliophobia- Fear of books
Thalassophobia- Fear of the sea
Trypanophobia- Fear of injections
Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single

3. Brainstorm on your blog possible ideas for your Phobia photo.
My Phobias:
*Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders
*Podophobia- Fear of feet
Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself

Phobias that sound interesting:
Barophobia- Fear of gravity
*Bacteriophobia- Fear of bacteria
Brontophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning
Chiraptophobia- Fear of being touched


4. What photographic techniques can you use to help highlight your images? Come up with one idea for each of your three photos you will take.

For my fear of spiders photo, I might change the lighting for the photo.

For my fear of feet, I might change my point of view to make the photo more interesting.

For the fear of bacteria, I might have something interesting in the background of my subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment