Monday, September 25, 2017

Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? 

There were a lot of people who got distracted and tried to pose for the pictures. I also had trouble focusing a clear subject for my photos.  

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

I thought the most about levels, I needed to squat or crouch down to a certain level to get a good photo.


3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?


I would try to have a better main subject in my photos and I would try to find more interesting things to take pictures of.

4. What things would you do the same?

I would still focus on levels.


5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?

Rule of thirds


6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?


Leading lines

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?


Balance, I can go back to the website linked on the Bowie photojournalism blog that explains all of the rules.


http://abbiesphotojournalismbl.blogspot.com


  • Their photos are very well focused 
  • The subject is very clear
  • Make sure nobody is cut out of your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment