Monday, August 28, 2017

Great B&W Photographers

                                
                                                            Ansel Adams
                                           Winter Sunrise, the Sierra Nevada,
                                                 from Lone Pine, California
                                                                   1944

I chose this photograph because it has beautiful detail and value. It is a very clear picture and it almost makes me feel like I am seeing this landscape in real life.

                                    
                                               
                                                       W. Eugene Smith
                                             The Walk to Paradise Garden
                                                                1946
I chose this photograph because it reminds me of my childhood when my brother and I would go on adventures on our "magical trail",  which is what we called the trail we would                                walk through.

                           

                                                        Gordon Parks
                                             Ingrid Bergman at Stromboli
                                                              1949
I chose this photograph because it looks very mysterious and makes you wonder what is going on in this photo. The photo is also a very clear, beautiful photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment