Wednesday, August 30, 2017

First Day Photos



Person:



I like this picture because I think it is really good quality. I also like how their motion is frozen because I used the sports mode to capture them in the middle of drumming. I do wish the background was blurred a little bit so that it is easy to tell that the people are the main focus. I believe this is a good photo.



Place:


I do not like this picture because I feel like it is boring, and there is no main focus. I wish there was more color in this picture so that it is more eye-catching. I think that next time I take a picture like this I should find something interesting, and make it the main focus of this picture. I believe this is a bad photo.



Thing:



I really like this picture because it is very colorful, and the background is blurred making it easier to focus on the main part of the picture (the butterfly on the flower). It took me a few tries to get a clear picture of the butterfly. I used sports mode to clearly capture the butterfly on the flower, this is my favorite picture I took. I believe this is a good photo.











No comments:

Post a Comment