Wednesday, December 13, 2017

4 Websites


1.   6 Types of Photos Every Photographer Should Know How to Make

a.     What did you see on the website, describe it in 2-3 sentences?
I saw a bunch of photo tricks to make your photos look really cool. It tells you ways you can achieve different techniques when taking pictures.

b.     What did you learn?
I learned how to make a forced perspective photo, a long exposure landscape photo, and how to make a double exposure portrait photo.

c.     How did the site relate to photography?
This site relates to photography because it is telling you ways to make your photography look more interesting.


2.    7 Tips to Shooting Great Portrait Photographs

a.     What did you see on the website, describe it in 2-3 sentences?
I saw a lot of creative portrait ideas and tips to make your pictures look cool. There was a lot of different styles of portraits.

b.     What did you learn?
I learned some tips on how to take creative pictures. I learned how to properly use negative space and brake the rules of photography.

c.     How did the site relate to photography?
This related to photography by telling how to take great portraits.


3. Spiral Staircases


c16b03a3c9faeeedd0131f445693256b

a.     Why did you pick this photo?
I picked this photo because it was my favorite of all of the photos on the website. I like how the color of the railing stands out and ads a pop of color to the image.

b.     What rules of photography do you see in the photo?
I see leading lines, and viewpoint (POV).

c.     Who took the photo?

The photographer who took this photo is Christian Richter.

4. The Oldest Living Things in the World

Bristlecone_0906_3033.jpg

a.     Why did you pick this photo?
I picked this photo because I think it was the most interesting picture on the website. I think this is a really beautiful place and I want to go see it in real life one day.

b.     What rules of photography do you see in the photo?

I see rule of thirds, framing, and viewpoint (POV).

c.     Who took the photo?

Rachel Susan took this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment