Wednesday, October 18, 2017

10/18/17 Warm Up

1. What emotions did you feel as you worked your way through these images?

I felt sad but at the same time I felt happy cause I could tell how much loved her without even knowing the couple. 

2. The photographer said this: "These photographs do not define us, but they are us." What do you think about this comment now that you have looked at the photos?


I think he is trying to explain that people shouldn't judge their whole relationship by this incident, it made them who they are and their relationship got stronger.

3. Do you think you could shoot photos like this if you were in this situation?


Yes, I would want to have memories of this situation even if it is sad. 

4. If you could write Angelo a letter, what would you say to him?

I would tell him i love his work and he is so brave for putting these out there for people to see. I would say I am sorry for his loss and I hope he is better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment