Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Final Exam Preview Activity



1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
   I learned a lot of important information about iMovie. I have used it before but this was kind of a refresher on the basic use of it. I mostly learned about the basics of importing pictures and videos to iMovie.
   I also learned a lot about trimming videos. You have to trim your videos a certain way to get them at the length/content you want. Now I know how to import, trim, and personalize my iMovie videos.

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
I already knew how to trim videos.
3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
I learned how to import videos and photos
4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
That I won't finish it in time
5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
Pictures
6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
I don't know... I am very confused on what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment