Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sensory OVERLOAD

1. What do you think about this statement?   I think this statement is very wise, it makes a lot of sense.

Do you agree or disagree?   I definitely agree with this statement, Because you could easily have more than one place you call home, but the only thing that makes it home is the things you surround yourself with.

As an aspiring photographer how does this make you feel about your photography?   It makes me feel like I should put more meaning, or more of a story behind my photos.


2. When you looked through the images, did you want to visit this place and take your camera?   Yes!


3. What do you think it would be like to be the child of someone who worked at this place?   Think it would be kind of scary and overwhelming being surrounded by so many strangers, but i would get to play with the toys and be in a community with all of my friends.

4. Describe your favorite photo to me.   My favorite photo is a booth full of flowers. It is very colorful and it looks very aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment